BEMO EUROPE – Banque Privée was founded as a Universal Bank in Brussels in 1973.
Since then the Bank has constantly evolved:
- 1976: Establishment of the financial company EMIC in Luxembourg. Owner of the Bank, EMIC’s sole shareholders are private families. The Paris office opened in the same year.
- 1984: Establishment of the Bank in Luxembourg.
- 1998: The Board of Directors adopted Private Banking as the main business activity.
- 1999: The Bank closed its Brussels office and transferred the activities to Luxembourg and Paris.
- 2007: Opening of an office in Dubai through a joint venture with Oddo & Cie banking group.
- 2011: The Bank expands its scope of activities and offers Wealth Management services.
- 2013: BEMO EUROPE moves its head office to the European financial center of Luxembourg.
- 2015: The Bank inaugurates its new office located at 26 Boulevard Royal in Luxembourg.